What should be the best preparation strategy for the JEE Advanced 2020 to get a good rank in 4 months?
Best preparation strategy for the JEE Advanced 2020 to get a good rank
Here is the best preparation strategy to get a good rank in JEE Advanced 2020.
- Understand and feel what’s going on in the topic. JEE Advanced requires in depth knowledge of subjects. Just remembering the formulas won’t help.
- Apart from thorough understanding of the concepts, the thing it requires is rigorous practice. Even if you have the concepts it would require a lot of skills to apply it in the exam.
- In JEE Advanced, accuracy matters much more than your speed. Since even a slight mistake can ruin other questions marks.
- On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths. However, it is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Give as many JEE Advanced online mock tests as possible.
- Analyse your score in the test. Count the marks you lose due to silly mistakes, conceptual error, wrong interpretation of any question and other mistakes. After every test compare it with the previous one. This will not only reduce your chance of committing a mistake but also it will motivate you as marks will increase.
Related Post : Tips to get a good rank in JEE