Can a JEE 2020 aspirant get a very good rank if he starts preparing from now? If yes, then how?
Yes. You have to be extremely disciplined and focused to get a very good rank in JEE 2020. Keep in mind that you are going to compete with aspirants who are preparing for JEE from last 2–3 years, so more hard work required to get a good rank in the exam.
Whenever there is less time remaining, you have to put more effort into your studies to practice enough questions for good JEE preparation. Some of the things you need to focus on : Important chapters, previous years papers, long practice hours, test series.
Some preparation tips to get a good rank in JEE 2020 :
- Give as many mock tests as possible. Improve your speed and accuracy by solving lots of MCQ questions and tests.
- In your tests, always set a target that how many marks you should get in it. But, don’t set big targets that are not achievable. Set your goal keeping in mind, your **previous **
performances. You have to get an edge over your own scores.
- Be precise, don’t engage yourself in solving an enormous set of questions based on a particular topic. Select few of them and then solve them. It feels really good to see that you’ve completed another topic.
- Analyse your score in a test. Count the marks you lose due to silly mistakes, conceptual error, wrong interpretation of any question and other mistakes. After every test compare it with the previous one. This will not only reduce your chance of committing a mistake but also it will motivate you as marks will increase.
- Make notes and revise daily. Making a handbook or short notes is the best option for revising any topic in JEE preparation.
- On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths. You have time to look into your weak spots too, but don’t neglect your strengths as these will be crucial in fetching a good rank.
- The last and most important thing is that you must be consistent in the remaining months. Never back down, keep yourself pushing forward, fight with the bad situation and never lose hope even in the last minutes.
If you delay more in preparing for JEE 2020, it will get harder to get a good rank. So avoid procrastination and give your best effort in coming months.
Related Post : Tips to Get a Good Rank in JEE Main and JEE Advanced