Can a student prepare for the JEE after class 12? If Yes, then what should be the strategy?
Yes, a student can prepare for the JEE after class 12. He/ she is allowed to appear in JEE Main twice and JEE Advanced one time after class 12, in the next consecutive years. Preparing for JEE without having to worry about school, board exams, etc., is very helpful. A student will get an ample time to practice a lot of questions at home.
Strategy to prepare for JEE after class 12.
- Make a study schedule to complete the JEE class 11 and class 12 syllabus in the remaining time before the exam.
- Be consistent with your studies. Practice questions on a daily basis and revise the topics frequently from your notes.
- Don’t commit your previous mistakes, instead learn from it. Don’t make wild guesses; beware of negative marking.
- If taking a partial drop after class 12, go through these study tips.
- Remain calm when you are not able to understand any topic or your marks in tests do not reflect the hard work you put in. Eventually it will.
- Stay positive. Never let negative people/ thoughts distract and demotivate you.
A student can join JEE online repeaters course after class 12 where he/she will be guided by qualified teachers, get study material and online test series.