I am actually asking this for my friend, she want to prepare for NEET after board exams.
It’s difficult to prepare for NEET in just one month but there is no harm in giving it a try. It’s hard but hard is not impossible. If you had read from NCERT books in class 11 and 12, then it’s advantage for you.
Here are some tips to prepare for NEET in just one month.
- Go through all important topics in NEET Syllabus, have a look at the solved problems and examples from NCERT.
- Solve NEET past year papers and mock tests. Solve the last 3 years papers in the same exam like pattern. This will also make you confident about your time management skills.
- Make a list of common mistakes you are doing while solving previous year questions. Just go through your mistakes again and again until you are sure you have fixed it and won’t repeat it on the exam day.
- In your mind, be prepared for how you’re going to attempt the paper. From which section you will start, time utilization, etc.
- You should devote enough time to each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.
- On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths.
- During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Make sure you fill your OMR sheets carefully.
You can join a short one month online crash course for NEET where you can learn tricks to crack NEET in just one month.