How can I clear JEE Main and Advanced if I start the preparation now?

How can I clear JEE Main and Advanced if I start the preparation now?

1 Like

Here are some tips to clear JEE Main and Advanced if you start the preparation now.

1. Don’t lose confidence if your JEE Main January exam doesn’t go well. You can improve your concepts and practice more questions to clear JEE Main in April.

2. Make a list of JEE topics and chapters (class 11 and 12) and create a study schedule to complete the syllabus in time. If you are late in preparation, focus on JEE important topics.

3. Clearing JEE Advanced requires in depth knowledge of concepts and rigorous practice.

4. Improve your speed, accuracy (very important) and time management skills.

5. Clear each and every silliest of your doubts. If possible, join a crash course to resolve all your JEE doubts. Ask JEE experts and teachers if your methods are correct and you’re learning the right way.

6. On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths. However, it is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.

7. Give as many JEE online mock tests as possible.

8. Stay dedicated and consistent in your studies in the remaining months. Never lose hope even in the last minutes.

Hope the above tips help you to clear JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam.

All the best!

1 Like