How can I score high marks in the JEE Mains 2020?
Top 13 tips to score high marks in JEE Main 2020.
- Learn the basic knowledge of all the topics and solve lots of problems.
- Don’t skip any topic that you feel unimportant for JEE Main.
- Give as many mock tests as possible to properly manage time in the exam.
- Apply tricks and shortcuts while solving problems like option elimination in MCQs.
- Read the question carefully to avoid silly mistakes.
- Solve previous years JEE Main papers.
- Take proper sleep of minimum 6 hours daily to have maximum efficiency.
- Stay calm and relaxed before the paper. Trust your hard work.
- Solve the paper without any exam pressure.
- Attempt easier section and questions first. Know when to switch between sections.
- Decide quickly whether you can answer the question or not. Do not let any question eat up your time.
- Manage your rough work properly. Don’t make silly mistakes while copying the values and important data.
- Stay positive in tough situations like when you are not remembering properly in the exam.
You can learn tricks to score high marks in JEE Main by joining an online crash course.