How do i make a study plan to crack the NEET?

How do i make a study plan to crack the NEET-UG exam?

The best way to achieve your goal of cracking NEET is to make a study plan. Planning out when and how you will study will result in action.

How to Make a Study Plan to Crack NEET?

Here are the steps to make a study plan to crack NEET.

1. Create a study schedule to complete the NEET syllabus in time.
  2. Identify your most productive hours and study every day.
  3. Make a timetable, just a simple one. Starting your day the same way can motivate you to study consistently, even when you don’t feel like studying.
  4. Divide time accordingly to subjects. Give more time to those subjects which you don’t have interest and try to create interest in those subjects.
  5. Set daily, weekly targets and achieve them.
  6. Take small breaks between long study hours to maintain the focus and concentration in studies.
  7. Don’t leave out topics and chapters that you think are less important for NEET.
  8. Study from NCERT textbooks, refer coaching modules and reference books for practicing NEET level problems.
  9. Revise daily, make revision notes for last minute revision before the tests and exam.
  10. Join a coaching to enhance your chances of cracking the NEET exam.
  11. Attend all classes and complete your homework/ assignments on time.
  12. Clear all your doubts as soon as possible. Never keep them pending.
  13. Give mock tests, analyse mistakes and improve your performance.
  14. Manage your time well between studies and other tasks.
  15. Stay positive and determined to achieve your goal.

Sometimes you won’t be able to study as per your schedule - no matter how perfect your study plan. In situations like these, it’s great to use the “if–then” version of this strategy.

For example –

• If I don’t study for 4 hours daily, then I won’t play my favorite sport or turn on the TV, until I do.
  • If I am not able to complete this topic today, then I will wake up early in the morning to finish it.

The “if–then” strategy gives you a clear plan for overcoming the shortfall or unused time.

Hope it helps.

Related Post : How to Crack the NEET in First Attempt?

1 Like

Hello,

Cracking NEET Exam is a very difficult and challenging task for every student. You need to study hard for this.

The best way to prepare for the NEET Exam is solving previous year question papers and taking online mock tests. This will give you an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

Refer best books and study materials.

Learn all the important formulas and practice all the important diagrams.

Learn all the labels of all the diagrams.

Improve your weaker areas. Give more time to the topics in which you are weak.

Make notes of all the important stuff. This will help you in your last minute preparation.

Study at least 6–7 hours daily or more.

Give your last 30–45 mins to the revision daily.

Best of Luck!