How do I prepare for the JEE Main-January exam, starting from the basics?
As a JEE aspirant, you have two chances to crack JEE Main 2020 exam. The first one is in January and second one is in April. You can give both the exams and your best score will be considered for rankings and admission.
Preparation Tips for JEE Main January 2020 Exam
To give a best shot in JEE Main 2020 January exam, you have to finish the syllabus (including Revision) till December this year. Since you are starting from the basics, here are some preparation tips to crack JEE Main January exam in remaining time.
- Make a study plan to complete the JEE Main syllabus in time.
- Divide the time you have for JEE Main 2020 January exam into two segments : syllabus covering and revision.
- For each week; set the amount of syllabus to be covered; amount of MCQs to be practiced.
- At the end of each week; make a true assessment; which subject is weaker or which subject is stronger; asses your MCQs score and when you repeat the chapter, try to improve the score.
- Appear for online mock tests, and assess yourself regularly.
- Improve your speed, accuracy and time management skills. This is possible with lots of questions solving and practice.
- Make notes of important terms, formulas, reactions, mistakes while solving problems, etc. This will help you in last minute revision.
- Since the JEE Main 2020 will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode, you must practice online mock tests on a computer or laptop.