How do I revise effectively for the NEET along with studying remaining chapters?
Here are some of the tips to revise effectively for the NEET.
- Include specific revision slot in your NEET preparation schedule. Don’t procrastinate the revision time for new study.
- Make notes and revise from them regularly. You can also prepare a handbook or short notes that you can revise before the exam.
- Use Mnemonics to remember difficult words, phrases and statements.
- Make flow charts, diagrams, tables, posters, post-its, etc. and stick them wherever possible and have a glance at them repeatedly.
- You can use flashcards to learn & revise topics and concepts. Flashcards allow you to study anywhere, in class, school, bus, etc. This helps in building your knowledge, generates interest, and above all utilises your non-productive time.
- Quiz yourself. Ask yourself questions about the topic when you finish it.
- Read things out loud in different accents or voices. Then when you are trying to recall the facts, you’ll remember the accent and then hopefully the fact too.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Revise when you are most alert.
- Discuss topics, after having revised them, with your classmates.
- You can use different learning and revision styles. Just as everyone learns differently, everyone also revises differently. Try a lot of different techniques and see what works for you.
Related Posts :
Hope it helps.