How do I stop myself from wasting time during JEE preparation?
How to stop wasting time during JEE preparation?
Here are some of the tips to stop wasting time during JEE preparation.
- You should follow a daily study schedule during JEE preparation.
- Make sure your goals are clear (they can be short ones like finishing a topic or a chapter).
- Don’t let any distraction come in your way when you are studying.
- Take short strict breaks between study sessions to relax your mind.
- Study more during your productive hours, when you can concentrate best.
- Manage time well between studies and other tasks.
- Build your interest in the subjects.
- Remember what you are preparing for and believe in yourself to achieve it.
- Don’t feel sad about low scores in tests, work on improving yourself.
Related Post : 7 best ways to avoid distractions in JEE preparation