How do you prepare for the JEE if your 11th is very weak?
Class 11 is very important for JEE, not only weightage-wise but also to understand some class 12 topics easily. If your 11th is very weak, your target should be to make it moderate and then strong. Start studying your weakest but important class 11 topics by allocation 2-3 hours everyday along with your current schedule.
Tips to prepare for the JEE if your 11th is very weak :
- Manage your time wisely to cover JEE important topics of both class 11 and 12.
- Revise your weak topics every week, as per your study plan, even when you are studying another topic.
- Keep solving problems from weak topics.
- Give regular tests and analyze your performance in these topics.
- Don’t neglect your weak topics by considering them unimportant for JEE.
- Work on your weak topics so that you no longer need to call them as your shortcomings.
- Be persistent and never give up. You can still crack JEE.
Related Answer : Tips to crack JEE with a good rank if you wasted class 11