How is Corona virus going to affect the JEE 2021 and 2022? What will be the major changes?
Corona Effect on JEE 2021 and 2022:
- Many JEE 2020 aspirants are taking a drop to prepare for JEE 2021 with a fresh mind.
- JEE Main 2021 application form is likely to be delayed. Accordingly, if needed, JEE Main 2021 exam date can also be postponed by a month or two. NTA will take a call on JEE Main 2021 depending on the prevailing situation after the schools reopen and as per the schedule of board exams.
- The syllabus for JEE 2021 and 2022 is likely to be reduced as most of the school boards have cut down the syllabus of class 11 and 12 by 30% for the 2020-21 session. As JEE syllabus consists of topics from class 11 and 12, MHRD and IIT council may reduce the syllabus accordingly.
- The competition for JEE 2021 will be increased, however, the exam pattern and questions level of JEE 2021 is expected to be the same as previous years.
- JEE coaching is expected to stay online, at-least for 2020–21 session.
- People will realize the potential of online classes, it’s the savior for learning in pandemic.
Hope it helps.
Related Page : Corona virus Impact on IIT JEE Preparation