How should I prepare for the JEE Mains now since the pattern has been changed?
How to Prepare for the JEE Main New Exam Pattern?
Here are some preparation tips for JEE Main after the change in pattern.
- Practice numerical value type questions, along with MCQs, from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules.
- Solve mock tests of JEE Main new pattern.
- Analyse previous JEE Advanced papers to see if there are any topics from which numerical type questions come regularly in the exam.
- Attempt all 15 numerical type questions in mock tests and JEE Main exam as there is no negative marking for these questions.
- Don’t panic and stick to your study plan.
- Follow the teachers advice and suggestions, if joined coaching.
The exam pattern of JEE Main 2020 is changed as per the advice of subject experts. JEE Main paper will now have 15 numerical value type questions along with multiple choice questions. The number of questions has decreased to 75 from 90 and the total marks will be 300 instead of 360.
Related Page : Online Crash Course for JEE Main January 2020 [New Pattern]