How do I get 200+ marks in the JEE Main 2020 in 60 days?
Tips to get 200+ marks in JEE Main 2020 in remaining days.
- Revise all your learned topics and problems.
- Focus on your strengths and work on weaker areas which are scoring.
- Solve JEE Main previous years papers in exam like environment (in online mode). Testing yourself in an exam like scenario dramatically increases how well you will retain things later on the examination day.
- Give online mock tests and assess yourself regularly. Take a look at each test and analyse if there’s anything you can do to improve your score. “Count the marks you lose due to silly mistakes, conceptual error, wrong interpretation of any question and other mistakes. After every test compare it with the previous one. This will not only reduce your chance of committing a mistake but also it will motivate you as marks will increase.”
- Improve your time management skills. During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Clear all your pending doubts and learn paper solving tricks through JEE Online Crash Course.
- Avoid touching new topics 2-3 days before the exam.
- Stay calm and composed in the examination hall.
Hope the above tips help you to score 200+ marks in JEE Main exam.
All the best!