How to get 99+ percentile in JEE Main 2021 exam?
For getting 99 percentile in the JEE Main exam, you should score more than 180 marks in the exam. To be on the safe side, it’s better to target a 200+ score to achieve 99+ percentile in the JEE Main exam.
Note : Seeing the current trend of marks vs percentile in JEE Main, no score is a safe score anymore. A lot depends on your slot and the other test takers in your slot and the relative performance will determine your fate so try to improve your score by giving mocks, practicing rigorously and don’t leave anything for the sake of luck.
Study tips to get 99+ percentile in JEE Main 2021.
- Study productively and efficiently for long hours without losing concentration and practice till you become expert in problem solving and the more you practice the better your speed gets.
- Complete each and every topic in all the chapters in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Read the entire theory part of any chapter/ topic before attempting the questions.
- Attempt the Exercises given in the coaching booklet/ books, DPPs and after one has gone through this material then only should he solve previous year questions.
- Focus on time management and pattern of solving questions for maximum percentile in JEE Main. This can be only achieved by serious dedicated practice and questions solving.
- Solving a large number of problems which in turn not only increases the speed but also leads to the development of thoughts very quickly and the thoughts for a particular problem solving strikes very fast.
- Give as many tests as you can. Giving the tests provides the real examination environment, it also tells you how to properly manage the time in all the 3 subjects.
- Don’t get demotivated because of low scores in tests. It’s a continuous effort till the exam day. Have patience, keep trying and don’t give up.
- Identify your mistakes. If you got a question wrong, understand why you got it wrong. Find out what you’re good at and not so good at. Work on your weakness.
- It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Resolve your doubts quickly. If you don’t understand anything, ask the same question again and again from your teacher.
- During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Keep the speed fast but not very fast. This is a crucial one because many of us solve in a hurry that leads to many silly errors which we cannot bear at all.
- Revise every day. It takes long to learn something for the first time but it doesn’t take much time to revise it every now and then.
- Be passionate about your goals and keep remembering all the accolades and respect you’ll get after clearing JEE with top rank.
Related Post : Tips to Get a High Score in JEE Main