What should be the strategy to get a decent score in the JEE Main April attempt if I am starting now?
Strategy to Get a Decent Score in JEE Main 2020 April exam.
- Analyse your mistakes in JEE Main January paper and work hard to improve them. It can be anything, either accuracy, speed or time management.
- Work on your shortcomings and give online tests to improve your score.
- Give your maximum focus to the questions and the topics where you faced problem in the exam. Remove all your confusion and doubts from these topics.
- Appear for mock tests, and assess yourself regularly. Take a look at each test and analyse if there’s anything you can do to improve your score.
- Count the marks you lose due to silly mistakes, conceptual error, wrong interpretation of any question and other mistakes.
- After every test compare it with the previous one. This will not only reduce your chance of committing a mistake but also it will motivate you as marks will increase.
- Think different ways of solving problems. A question does not end with just getting the right answer. Instead, after getting the correct answer, you should think about how else you could have solved that problem. You can also refer the solution after solving the problem. You may find some other alternative approach to the problem.
- Make a notebook containing your mistakes. Whenever you make any mistake in mock test or forget a concept or formula etc. note it down in this notebook. As time passes you’ll have a collection of mistakes which you aren’t supposed to commit in exams. Revise from this copy regularly. This would help you score higher.
Related Post : Tips to Get a Decent Score in JEE Main 2020