What should I do to get more than 600 in NEET 2021?
Tips to get more than 600 in NEET 2021.
- Don’t read from too many books or study materials. Quality over quantity matters. NCERT + NEET/ AIPMT past year papers are absolute must.
- NCERT Biology is your Bible. Don’t forget to read every line of this book. Any line can be picked up as a question or an option. Each diagram and table is very important.
- Organic Chemistry must be well prepared. A major section of the Chemistry paper consists of reactions and series arrangement from this topic.
- For Inorganic Chemistry, consider NCERT as your Bible. Make sure, you memorise every single line from this book before going for any other.
- Physics is not formula based entirely. There will be certain questions which will test your concepts and logic.
- Get prepared for lengthy calculations. Physics isn’t tough but exhaustively calculative.
- Practice, Practice, Practice. My most favourite rule. The more you practice and analyse your mistakes, the better for you.
- So simply, target for 330 in Biology which can be easily achieved by understanding and learning NCERT Biology and yep, a little extra knowledge.
- For Chemistry, keep the target score of 150. Again, that is very easy if you have a good hold on physical Chemistry.
- Even a mere score of 120 in Physics assures you a total of 600 now. However, you can score little more than 120 in Physics with little more practice.
- Focus on time management and pattern of solving questions. This can be only achieved by serious dedicated practice and questions solving.
- NEET examination will test your speed. You have to solve 180 questions in 180 minutes. To score more than 600 in NEET, speed and accuracy is very important.
Related Page : NEET-UG 2021 Preparation Strategy