I am struggling in devoting sufficient time to every subject in my NEET preparation. Is there a way to maintain balance and consistency between Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for NEET?
Here are some tips to maintain balance and consistency between Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for NEET.
- Prepare a simple timetable giving time to all 3 subjects.
- Divide time accordingly to subjects. Give more time to those subjects which you don’t have interest and try to create interest in those subjects.
- Set daily targets for each subject, like what topic you have to study and the number of questions you need to solve every day.
- Try hard to stick to the study schedule and should allow modifications to accommodate any changes, i.e., to have a realistic and flexible schedule.
- Make sure you study all the subjects every day. If you are not in mood to read theory of Physics then solve some problems to keep a pace with the subject.
- If you’re less interested in the subject you are studying, then first complete easier chapters and solve problems from them to gain the confidence for learning the difficult chapters.
- Consistency is the key. Instead of studying all night one day and sleeping on the next day, it is better to study for equal hours on both days.
Hope it helps.