How do I make a timetable for NEET 2020 from October to score 600+?
Timetable for NEET 2020 to Score 600+
Here are some tips to make a timetable for scoring 600+ in NEET 2020 :
- Make a list of topics and chapters remaining (class 12 and 11) and create a study schedule to complete the syllabus till April. Follow the timetable sincerely.
- Study and learn maximum when you’re most alert. Study analytical subjects when you’re fresh, after 6-7 hours of sleep. Always revise important points, MCQs before sleeping.
- Take small breaks after 50–60 minutes of study to improve your productivity.
- Give time to all the subjects. Don’t read from too many books or study materials. Quality over quantity matters. NCERT + NEET previous years papers are absolute must.
- Clear all your pending doubts in important topics. It’s not a good practice to ignore any topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have general idea about every chapter.
- Join a crash course and test series for NEET to score 600+.
- Time management is the key. You should devote enough time to each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In exam, attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.
- Avoid silly mistakes, first in mock tests and then on the exam day.
- Stay positive and give your best effort. Don’t think about the result.
Hope it helps.