How do I make short notes of the whole JEE syllabus?
Making short notes is the best option for revising any topic in JEE preparation.
Steps to make short notes of the whole JEE syllabus:
- Write only important stuff in your short notes. You can know what’s important by reading topics many times and giving tests.
- For Math, include formulas, different types of tricks or some good questions and also the mistakes that you had committed.
- In Physics, write the formula, key points of derivations and few questions that you find difficult to solve.
- For Chemistry, make notes from NCERT.
- Never try to copy the exact text from the book. Read and then write them in your own words.
- Include your own shortcuts and tricks.
- Try to make the notes of a chapter in one or two pages. The lesser the volume, the more appealing and easier to go through them.
Related Post : What to Include in Your Short Notes for JEE?