How to prepare for JEE Mains in 3 months if I studied only for boards until now?
The good thing is, while you are preparing for Boards, you have knowledge about the topics and concepts. JEE Main will test application of this knowledge. In remaining 3 months, what you need is to solve lots of MCQs along with numerical type questions. JEE Main requires more practice, speed, accuracy and time management skills using various results and tricks.
JEE Main 2020 preparation tips for last 3 months:
- Go through the JEE Main syllabus. Verify that you have completed all the topics and chapters (if you are late in the preparation, focus on important topics for JEE Main).
- Solve online mock tests regularly.
- Analyze the test. Work hard on your weak parts and silly mistakes.
- Practice numerical value type questions from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules.
- Be prepared for how you’re going to attempt the paper. From which section you will start, time utilization, etc.
- Don’t panic. You need to be healthy and mentally strong for the exam.
- Clear all your doubts in JEE Main online crash course.
All the best.