How to prepare for NEET exam if I start my preparation from November?
If you start your NEET preparation from November, you have 6 months in hand to complete the syllabus in time. The focus should be on strengthening concepts, working on your weaker areas, problem solving, practice tests and revision.
Preparation tips for the NEET exam from November.
- Read from NCERT and NEET study material. Avoid using multiple reference books and material in your preparation.
- While studying, try to grasp the main concept very clearly. Objective questions (MCQs) test your concept thoroughly. You need consistent practice to improve speed and accuracy.
- Make notes of important terms, formulas, reactions, mistakes while solving problems, etc. Include your own shortcuts and tricks.
- Keep revising what you learn during the preparation.
- See the trend of NEET past year papers. While solving questions, apply the tricks (mostly taught by your coaching teachers).
- Prepare an exam strategy and stick to it during mock tests and NEET exam.
- Always analyse your test and find out mistakes that are happening, correct those mistakes and don’t repeat them in the upcoming tests.
- On the exam day, pick up the questions based on your strengths. Do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Stay positive. There will be times when you would find it difficult to understand and manage things. Do not give up.
Join NEET online crash course in last few months to prepare well for the exam.
All the best.