Are there any tips and tricks to revise better for JEE?
Tips and tricks to revise better and faster for JEE :
- Make short notes for easy revision, if not made yet.
- Don’t spend too much time making your notes pretty. For diagrams, include all the details you need to learn but don’t try to produce a work of art.
- Have organised revision and ensure that you do not miss out on the current syllabus due to previous revision.
- All those chapters which have similar basics are to be clubbed together for revision.
- Revise from a formula notebook, made by yourself. Having formulas and important points of each chapter is the better way to revise Physics.
- In Chemistry, make some flashcards for organic and inorganic reactions.
- Use Mnemonics to remember difficult words, phrases and statements.
- Make flow charts, diagrams, tables, posters, post-its, etc. and stick them wherever possible and have a glance at them repeatedly.
- Best way of revision in JEE is practicing questions. You get to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Eat well and have a proper sleep. It will improve your ability to remember things.
Related Page : Best Revision Strategy for JEE