JEE exam asks some of the most difficult questions in Physics, Math and Chemistry. What should be the right strategy to solve them?
Tips to solve difficult questions of Physics, Math and Chemistry for JEE.
- Don’t attempt the question if you are not much familiar with the concepts involved in the question. Study the concept first and then solve the question.
- Solve less difficult questions first If you are struggling to solve difficult questions, like taking too much time to solve a question. Start with easier questions and then gradually increase the level.
- Practice, practice and practice. It will help you improve your concept application power and will also develop confidence to solve any question from this topic, whether it is easy or difficult.
- Analyse the questions you are not able to solve and pay special attention to them when you revise. Try to think why you could not solve it? Is it because you did not have proper understanding of a concept? Reread it. Did you apply the wrong concept? (For example using the equation of motion when acceleration is not constant) then read about both concepts again and understand why that concept cannot be applied in this question.
- Don’t get frightened on seeing the long questions. They might seem difficult but may take only a few seconds to tackle. That’s where practicing questions regularly helps.
- Don’t neglect any chapter for the sake that you hate it and not able to do its questions or you have difficulty in learning that. Try to make a grip over those topics by practicing more questions from it.
- Discuss with your teachers on how you can improve the level of questions solving. Ask all your doubts related to questions and the concepts involved.
- Don’t spend more time on easier topics. Balance the amount of time you invest on each topic. Study all the topics. Tough topics require more time and practice. After doing some basic questions, go for the difficult ones. Do JEE level questions from a coaching module or JEE reference books.
Related Post : The right way to practice questions for IIT JEE