What are some tips to solve the new integer-type questions in the JEE Main 2020?
Tips to solve the new integer-type questions in the JEE Main 2020
- First make sure that your concepts and logic is clear of each topic.
- Read the question carefully and understand it properly. Identify what information is given and what is required to find.
- Decide quickly whether you can answer the question or not. Skip the question fast if you have no clue about how to solve it.
- Have a habit of focusing on the Units in which the value of a given physical quantity is provided.
- Don’t be in hurry while solve question as it can lead to silly mistakes. Verify if your steps are correct leading to the solution.
- Solve integer type questions from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules.
- Practice integer type questions every day. Have a reliable goal, like solving 20 questions a day, and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Give a lot of new pattern JEE Main mock tests and analyse on the same day you get results.
- Integer type questions have no negative marking so you should attempt all 15 questions in mock tests and JEE Main exam.
Related Page : Online Crash Course for JEE Main January 2020 [New Pattern]