How to start JEE preparation as a 10th class student moving into class 11 in the upcoming session?
At the start of JEE preparation, you can focus on learning time management, discipline, following a routine, and clearing basic concepts.
Tips to start JEE preparation as a 10th class student moving into class 11 :
- Start a habit to study every day. With time you will be able to study for long hours without losing concentration.
- Build up your interest in all three subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Give up mugging and lay emphasis on understanding concepts and applying them on problems.
- Work on your calculations in terms of accuracy and speed. Try to be accurate as well as fast. This needs practice.
- Improve your analytical skills. Try to solve the same problem with different methods. Solve puzzles and riddles.