Is it possible to get 650+ in the NEET 2020 with 5 months of preparation? I am getting around 450 in mock tests.
Yes, it’s possible to improve your score to 650+ in the NEET 2020 with 5 months of preparation.
Tips to Improve your Score to 650+ in the NEET 2020
- Analyze the previous tests properly before attempting a new one.
- Find the reason why you are getting low marks in mock tests. It could be due to lot of wrong questions, speed factor, lack of knowledge about questions and under preparation.
- Make a notebook containing your silly mistakes, what went wrong, unnecessary calculations, time spent on solving the question, etc. Revise this notebook every time before any upcoming test.
- Work hard on your weak topics and concepts.
- If you have doubts pending in some key topics, clear them. It’s not a good practice to ignore any topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have general idea about every chapter.
- Learn to apply tricks in solving problems. This can be only achieved by serious dedicated practice and questions solving.
- Attempt easier section and questions first. Know when to switch between sections.
- Decide quickly whether you can answer the question or not. Do not let any question eat up your time.
- Manage your rough work properly. Don’t make silly mistakes while copying the values and important data.
Additional Tip : Don’t think about the 650+ right now, focus on doing better in the next test. It’s a gradual process to improvement till the final day of the exam. Make sure you are clear on what you need to do to really ace the upcoming tests to raise the score as much as possible.
Related Post : Tips to Improve NEET Score in Tests