Relaxation to JEE Main and NEET 2021 aspirants because of lockdown?
Possible relaxations to JEE Main and NEET 2021 aspirants due to Corona lockdown.
- The JEE and NEET 2021 syllabus is likely to be reduced as most of the school boards have cut down the syllabus of class 11 and 12 by 30% for the 2020-21 session.
- JEE Main January 2021 application form will be delayed because of the late conduct of JEE and NEET 2020 in September.
- Accordingly, if needed, JEE Main January 2021 exam date can also be postponed by a month or two.
- IIT council and JEE admission board may give a relief attempt option to those aspirants who didn’t give the exam this year due to COVID-19 situation, taking a drop, but all their attempt limits are finished.
- NTA Abhyas App may add more mock tests for practice.
Related Post : Tips to prepare for JEE/ NEET at home in COVID-19 pandemic