As a new user, you may not be aware of many things in the forum. It’s fine. Let me try to help you with some general functions to make your experience smooth.
How should I ask my question?
- You need to login to the forum to ask your question. If not registered, then click on “Sign Up” and create your account.
- Once you logged in, click on “New Topic” in front of your screen.
- Give a Title (it can be your direct question if it’s small and within the limit of Title size).
- Choose the appropriate category.
- If there any related tag present, select it (optional).
- Describe your question or query. It can be long and detailed. You can use toolbar for formatting, adding a photo/image to your question, or providing a link.
- Click on “Create Topic”.
- That’s it. You can continue your studies and in break check out for the answers. You can also “enable notifications” if you want to read out the answer as it gets posted.
How do I upload my question (Image/Photo)?
As I mentioned on above point no. 6, you can use toolbar to upload your question in a photo.
Do I need to pay something to get the answer of my question?
No. It’s an open forum. It’s completely free