What are latest changes in JEE Mains questions pattern made by NTA?
Here are the latest changes in JEE Main questions pattern by NTA.
- The exam will have 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will be a total of 75 questions in JEE Main Paper-1. Each section will have 25 questions. 20 questions will be Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and 5 questions will have answer to be filled as numerical value.
- For MCQs : Every correct answer gives you 4 marks while one 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Questions for which answer is a Numerical value : Every correct answer gives you 4 marks while one 0 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Each section is of 100 marks. Total marks is 300.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts. First Shift : 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Second Shift : 02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.
Related Page : JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020 - Latest and New Changes