What are the mistakes to avoid for a good rank in the JEE?
Here are some of the mistakes to avoid for a good rank in the JEE.
- Using too many reference books.
- Getting demoralized easily.
- Getting out of track due to continuous hours of study.
- Allotting last 3-4 months for Inorganic Chemistry.
- Deviating from the syllabus.
- Spending more time on easier topics.
- Skipping long questions.
- Not preparing an exam strategy.
- Discussing the weekly test paper performance with peers after the exam.
- Overlooking class 11 syllabus.
Credit : Sai Chand Desireddy (IIT Madras)
Additional Posts :