Tell me the topics that I must not skip for the JEE Main and Advanced 2020.
Topics that you must not skip for the JEE 2020
Here are the topics, chapters and units that you can’t skip for JEE.
- Mechanics [Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Conservation of Momentum, Work Energy and Power, Gravitation, Rigid Body Dynamics, Simple Harmonic Motion, Fluid Mechanics, Waves].
- Modern Physics [Photoelectric effect, Bohr H atom, De Broglie wavelength, Nuclear Physics].
- Electricity and Magnetism [Kirchhoff’s laws, Biot–Savart’s law and Ampere’s law, Electromagnetic induction].
- Optics [Reflection and refraction, Young’s double-slit experiment].
- Electrochemistry [Conductivity and conductance, Battery and cell, Faraday’s laws, Nernst equation, Kohlrausch’s law].
- Thermodynamics [Laws of thermodynamics, Enthalpy, Entropy].
- Chemical Kinetics [Arrhenius equation, Order of Reaction].
- Chemical Bonding [VSEPR, Hybridisation, Molecular orbital theory].
- Coordination Compounds [Nomenclature, Isomerism, Colouration].
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Probability and Permutations & Combinations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Definite Integrals.
- Vectors and 3D Geometry.