What did IITians do differently to secure the top ranks in the JEE?
IITians i.e. JEE top rankers don’t have any unique strategy for JEE. IITians preparation is similar to many other JEE aspirants i.e. to follow the best practices for JEE. The only difference, maybe, is more consistency and smart work.
This is what IITians generally do to secure top ranks in JEE :
- They follow a disciplined strategy and love the subjects they are studying.
- They know their strengths and also work on weaker areas.
- They focus on concepts understanding and application of logic.
- They focus on quality over quantity.
- They understand the importance and value of coaching/teachers.
- They always manage their time well between studies and other tasks.
- They always stay cool and calm during the JEE preparation and in examination.
Nihal Jain, A JEE aspirant says,
“Do not study Maths and Science in a way that gets you a good rank. Study these subjects in a way that gets you a feeling of every graph, every equation and every law. You’ll gradually begin to find patterns in every question and no concept will be difficult for you.”
That’s how IITians generally approach their studies in JEE preparation.
Related Post : IIT-JEE Toppers Advice