What extra preparation should I do for good marks in JEE Main new pattern?
To get good marks in the new exam pattern of JEE Main 2020, you need to practice numerical value type questions along with MCQs, and solve online mock tests of JEE Main new question pattern.
Numerical type questions are asked in JEE Advanced. You can practice numerical value type questions from JEE Advanced previous years papers and coaching modules. Numerical type questions have no negative marking so you should attempt all 15 questions in mock tests and JEE Main exam.
Preparation tips to solve the numerical value (integer) type questions in the JEE Main.
- First make sure that your concepts and logic is clear of each topic.
- Read the question carefully and understand it properly. Identify what information is given and what is required to find.
- Decide quickly whether you can answer the question or not. Skip the question fast if you have no clue about how to solve it.
- Have a habit of focusing on the Units in which the value of a given physical quantity is provided.
- Don’t be in too much hurry while solving question as it can lead to silly mistakes. Verify if your steps are correct leading to the solution.
- Practice numerical type questions every day. Have a reliable goal, like solving 20 questions a day, and increase your difficulty at regular intervals.
- Give a lot of new pattern JEE Main mock tests and analyse on the same day you get results.
- Don’t panic and stay calm while solving the questions.
Related Page : Online Crash Course for JEE Main 2020 [New Pattern]
You can practice online mock tests of the new JEE Main exam pattern in the above course.