Can you provide me the best 6 month study plan for the JEE Main?
Best 6 Month Study Plan for JEE Main
- Make a list of JEE Main topics and chapters remaining and create a schedule to complete the syllabus in 6 months.
- Improve your speed, accuracy and time management skills. This is possible with lots of questions solving and practice.
- If you know that you are not much familiar with the concepts involved in the problem, don’t attempt it, rather study the concept first and then attempt the problem.
- Clear each and every silliest of your doubts. Ask JEE experts and teachers if your methods are correct and you’re learning the right way.
- Make your own notes. It’s easy and convenient to revise handmade notes in your own style and format, rather than revising from thick books and coaching modules.
- Make a separate notebook for remembering formulas in all three subjects.
- Practice online mock tests on a computer or laptop. It’s recommended to join a JEE online test series.
- Solve JEE Main previous years papers (minimum last 10 years).
- Stay away from all sorts of distraction including Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- Lastly, stay motivated and focused, and believe yourself to clear JEE Main in 6 months.
Related Post : Study Plan to Crack JEE in 6 Months