What is the JEE examination and what are the plans and strategies required to crack it?

What is the JEE examination and what are the plans and strategies required to crack it?

1 Like

JEE examination is a common entrance test for admission in engineering institutes of India. JEE is divided into two parts - JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is conducted by NTA for admissions in premier engineering institutes like NITs and IIITs. JEE Advanced is conducted by IIT for admission in all IIT colleges.

JEE Main is a qualifying exam for JEE Advanced. The top 2,45,000 candidates in JEE Main are eligible to give JEE Advanced.

For study plans and strategies to crack JEE, please go through this comprehensive guide for JEE preparation. In this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know about JEE that will help you to clear JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams.

Welcome to the Mystudycart community @Danny :slight_smile:

PS : As you are from outside India, I like to inform you that Foreign national students can directly apply for JEE Advanced without giving JEE Main.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Rajesh. I have one more question - Do I need to come to India for the JEE Advanced preparation or I can do it from here.

1 Like

You can do the JEE Advanced preparation from your Malaysia with the help of JEE online coaching. It will be more convenient and less expensive for you.

1 Like

Hey Rajesh. I am just now finding this thread and I’m wondering if you have any idea on what category I have to apply under for the JEE Mains Exam, and what the procedure for that would be like

I know it isnt required for the Adv exam but nonetheless I would like to apply for both.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey David, I have answered your query in your separate thread. Applying for JEE Mains as a foreign National

All the best!