What should be my strategy during the last 5 months to complete and revise the NEET syllabus?

What should be my strategy during the last 5 months to complete and revise the NEET syllabus?

1 Like

Here is the ideal strategy to complete and revise NEET syllabus in last 5 months.

1. Work hard with consistency. You need to finish 2 year syllabus in 5 months. Be prepared for some intense study hours. Not easy, but very much possible.

2. Study NCERT biology completely, it contains the major portion of NEET question paper.

3. Solve NEET past year papers and mock tests. The objective is to have enough practice in solving NEET level problems and improving the speed and accuracy.

4. Analyse your performance in the tests. Count the marks you lose due to silly mistakes, conceptual error, wrong interpretation of any question and other mistakes. After every test compare it with the previous one. This will not only reduce your chance of committing a mistake but also it will motivate you as marks will increase.

5. Time management is very important in the NEET exam. You should devote sufficient time to each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.

6. Start NEET full syllabus revision at least a month before the exam. The best way is to revise in short blocks like 40-50 minutes and then have small breaks to rest your mind.

7. Stay positive. To get good result in NEET examination, one of the major factor is not to panic during the preparation and on the exam day.

8. Join a NEET online course to learn tricks of completing NEET syllabus in less time.

Hope the above tips help you to complete the NEET syllabus in remaining months.

All the best.

1 Like