What should be the 4 month strategy to qualify for the NEET 2020?
4 Month Strategy to Qualify for NEET 2020
- Create a study plan or routine to complete the NEET syllabus in time.
- Study from NCERT books and coaching modules only. Don’t refer new books now. New topics in other books which are irrelevant to syllabus may decrease your confidence.
- In Biology, revise your NCERT as many times as you can. Solve some MCQs to keep up with the practice.
- For Physics and Chemistry, along with revising theory, you need to keep practicing good quality NEET questions, either from test series or previous years papers.
- Use Mnemonics to remember difficult words, phrases and statements.
- Make shorts notes for last minute revision. Always revise important points before sleeping.
- Solve NEET past year papers (ideally between 2 pm to 5 pm) to check your preparation level and get accustomed to the exam pattern of NEET.
- Join a crash course for NEET after board exams to learn tricks for problem solving and practicing mock tests.
- See the test analysis to find your mistakes and the scope of improvement. Improve your weak points so that you no longer need to call them as your shortcomings.
- Work smart, not just hard. Know your strength and weakness. It’s okay to make mistakes but be smart enough to learn from them.
- Time management is very important. Devote enough time to each section. Attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.
- Avoid silly mistakes, first in mock tests and then on the exam day.
- Stay positive and give your best effort. “Don’t spend your precious time in listening or watching motivational videos of blah blah. Until you don’t do your work, they will be of no use.” – Jyoti Choudhary (631/720 in NEET 2017).
Related Post : Tips to Crack NEET 2020 Exam in 4 Months