What should be the ideal time table during the NEET preparation days?
There is no ideal time table during NEET preparation. You should make your own time table which should contain minimum 6-8 hours of study everyday. Give time to all 3 subjects. Try to sincerely follow the time table. Your timetable should provide flexibility if any subject or topic requires more time than allotted.
Tips to make the ideal time table during NEET preparation days :
- Assess your energy levels. Think about when you do your best study. Recognize your strengths and how your energy shifts throughout the day and plan your time table accordingly.
- Make sure you study all the subjects every day. If you are not in mood to read theory of Physics then solve some problems to keep a pace with the subject.
- If you’re less interested in the subject you are studying, then first complete easier chapters and solve problems from them to gain the confidence for learning the difficult chapters.
- Take small challenges like, for 30 days you will study as per the same time table.
- If you fail, figure out what went wrong, plan for it, and try again.
- Utilize Sundays and holidays for long study hours or to catch up to what was being taught in the class.
Hope it helps.