What should be the preparation strategy for JEE Advanced 2020 during the Boards?
Preparation strategy for JEE Advanced 2020 during the boards.
- Identify your weak topics in JEE Main exam. Read them again and work on things which gave your trouble in the exam whether it’s speed or time management.
- Prepare a revision time table and do revision in short intervals.
- Revise all your learned topics and problems. It is important that your basics of almost all the topics are clear and that you can tackle easy or moderate level problems in those topics, because sometimes easier questions may come from the topics which you didn’t prepare that well.
- Solve JEE advanced previous years papers - chapter-wise tests and full test paper. Solving chapter wise will help you judge your weak points in each topic and will help you fix them faster. Solve some papers in the same exam like pattern. This will make you confident about your time management skills.
- Make a list of common mistakes you are doing while solving previous year questions. Just go through your mistakes again and again until you are sure you have fixed it and won’t repeat it on the exam day.
- Keep practicing JEE Advanced online mock tests, as many as possible.
- Don’t neglect your board exams just for the sake of JEE Advanced.