Tell me the strategy for NEET 2020 if my syllabus is getting over in the month of March.
Strategy for NEET 2020 after completion of syllabus in March.
- Revise the complete syllabus of NEET. A smart revision technique will save you a lot of time and boost your confidence as well for NEET.
- Give NEET mock tests during afternoon (between 2:00 – 5:00 pm). The objective is to practice as much as you can, to feel comfortable giving exam in the afternoon session.
- Join an online test series that allows you to solve mock tests at any time.
- Analyse the tests to find your mistakes and the scope of improvement.
- Work on your weak points so that you no longer need to call them as your shortcomings.
- Make final short notes to revise a day before exam. They should be concise enough to allow you to go through the entire syllabus in a mere few hours.
- Avoid silly mistakes, first in mock tests and then on the exam day.
- Eat and sleep properly.
- Stay calm and composed in remaining months.
You can join one month online crash course for NEET 2020 to implement the ideal strategy after completing the syllabus in March.