What should I do if I’m fed up with NEET preparation?
Getting fed up with NEET preparation? Try following the below tips.
- Stay calm. Realize the tough situation we are in and keep your mind relaxed.
- Make a fresh study plan for the remaining days and follow it with dedication.
- Focus on short productive study hours rather than long ineffective study sessions.
- Try new methods of studies like summary-diagrams-summary approach, flow charts, flashcards, mnemonics to remember difficult words, phrases and statements.
- Practice new types of questions from a NEET reference book. You can also solve Physics and Chemistry questions from JEE Main past year papers.
- Take care of your health, both physical and mental.
- Meditate daily at least for 10 minutes any time. You can meditate in between your studies.
Related Post : Tips to Remain Calm During NEET Preparation