What should I do in the last 2 months for a great percentile in the JEE Main 2021?
Tips to follow for scoring a great percentile in the JEE Main 2021.
- Don’t read too many reference books in the last 2-3 months. Stick to one good MCQ book for practice or study from a JEE coaching material. NCERT is good for Chemistry revision.
- Although there is no such thing as important chapters (officially), as per teachers and past aspirants, you can focus on JEE scoring topics and chapters.
- In the last 2 months before JEE, the two key areas to focus on are revision and mock tests. You can prepare a revision time table and do revision in short intervals.
- Give as many online mock tests as possible. Improve your speed and accuracy by solving lots of MCQ questions and tests.
- Prepare an exam strategy and stick to it during mock tests and JEE exam.
- If you are getting too many negative marks in your mock tests, then you need to analyse your tests and find out the silly mistakes you are making.
- Work on your weak topics and clear your doubts from the teachers. Don’t repeat the same mistakes in the next test.
- Solve previous years’ questions of JEE Main.
- Don’t waste time by reading full question paper in detail. Only a quick glance is acceptable. Go to the section you have decided to attempt first and start solving questions.
- Time management is the key to score a great percentile in JEE Main. You should devote enough time to each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Math. Attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.
- During the exam and before that in practice tests also, do not let any question eat up your time. Skip the question as soon as you are nowhere close to the answer. Come back to these questions after you finished the whole paper once.
- Be consistent in the remaining time. Never back down, keep yourself pushing forward, fight with the bad situation and never lose hope even in the last minutes.
To improve your score or clearing doubts in important topics and concepts, you can join an online crash course for JEE.