Where can I get the best practice tests for IIT JEE preparation? Asking for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
Best Practice Tests for IIT JEE Preparation
Since JEE Main and JEE Advanced both are conducted in computer-based mode, it’s recommended to solve online practice tests. Online coaching providers like Mystudycart have some of the best online practice test for JEE preparation. You can practice online mock tests at anytime through JEE online test series.
If you have good practice of solving JEE tests on desktop/laptop at your home, there is nothing extra you need to do at the day of JEE online examination. You will feel more relaxed than those who don’t practice online tests.
Tips for Practicing JEE Online Tests
- If you have not done yet, get comfortable with a computer (or laptop with mouse). Your eyes should not feel any strain/burden during the examination.
- Make sure you have a distraction free study space where you can practice online mock tests for JEE.
- When the online mock test starts, Read the instructions carefully about how to answer questions, use of “mark for review”, moving to next question, shuffling between sections and questions. The instructions in JEE online exam will be the same like in online mock tests. Reading them each time before attempting a test makes you aware of everything before the exam.
- When you are not 100% sure of the correct answer, you can mark the question for review and come back to it after finishing the other sections.
- There will be a timer in front of you (Time Left) during the test. Don’t get edgy and nervous seeing it, avoid thinking of it too much while solving the questions. Just make sure you devote sufficient time for each section as planned.
- Take rough sheets or “Scribble Pad” along with you. Use it clearly for each question. In case you need to go back to a question for review, it will be handy.
Related Page : IIT JEE Online Test Series