Applying for JEE Mains as a foreign National

Hey guys,
I’m a foreign national from Uzbekistan and I’m wondering how I would go about applying for the JEE Mains Exam. I know that it isn’t required for the Advanced Exam but I would nonetheless like to apply for both.

Since the form for the entrance exam has been published, I have not seen a category for Foreign Nationals that would like to apply and hence am wondering what I am to do.
I have also discovered DASA, a separate exam body of sorts for students applying from abroad but am unsure where to contact them either or whether that is where I am supposed to apply.

Any and all information would be appreciated!

1 Like

Hey David, I will answer your queries one by one.

As per the new JEE Main registration process, you can login/ apply through a Non-Indian Passport. See the below screenshot.

Yes, DASA is a scheme where foreign national students can take admission in NITs, IIITs and some other top engineering colleges except IITs (for that you have to give JEE Advanced).

DASA application process starts after the JEE Mains results, around May-June. You can see all the news and updates about DASA admissions here : DASA Scheme For NRI/ PIO/ OCI/ Foreign National Students

Hope it helps.