How do I start class 12th for the NEET since 11th is wasted completely?

I am a NEET aspirant. I have wasted my class 11. In class 12 i want to seriously prepare for NEET. How do i start my preparation?

1 Like

Great that you have accepted your mistake and want to seriously prepare for NEET in class 12. Many students crack NEET even after wasting class 11 and studying for only 1 year in class 12. Start your NEET preparation by making a proper schedule (including time to cover the backlog), be consistent and have a never give up attitude.

Tips to start NEET preparation in class 12 after wasting class 11 :

1. Prepare yourself to study hard. You have one year to complete the 2 year (11th and 12th) syllabus for NEET.
  2. Start up with your missed, weakest and important chapters of 11th along with your 12th.
  3. Don’t stay behind in your current topics of class 12 and at the same time you try to cover your NEET backlog from class 11.
  4. Divide your time of week into 70% of your extra study time (i.e. other than the coaching) in 12th stuff and 30% in 11th stuff right from the beginning.
  5. For Chemistry and Biology, study from NCERT and coaching material.
  6. In Physics, learn concepts properly so that you will be able to solve different types of questions in the NEET exam.
  7. Make notes of important terms, formulas, reactions, mistakes while solving problems.
  8. Keep revising class 11 chapters along with class 12 syllabus.
  9. Give chapter-wise mock tests to strengthen your learning.

Related Post : NEET Preparation in Class 12