How do I study a chapter for the NEET completely so that I can answer every question in the exam?
Here are some tips to study a chapter for the NEET completely :
- Study all the topics from the chapter which are given in NEET syllabus.
- Read NCERT completely, all the diagrams, tables, everything.
- Solve questions from exercises, coaching modules or reference books.
- Clear your doubt from the teacher, if not able to understand anything.
- Make notes of important terms, formulas, reactions, etc.
- Give chapter-wise mock tests to check your weak areas and improve them.
- Revise the chapter before the tests and exam.
If you follow the above tips for every chapter, you will most likely answer all the questions from all the chapters in the NEET exam.