I just gave JEE Main 2020 January exam on 8th but it didn’t go well. How can I improve in JEE Main second attempt?
Don’t lose confidence if your JEE Main 2020 January exam didn’t go well. Whatever you score in the exam, there will be an option to improve your marks in second attempt. You can work on your concepts and problem solving skills to improve your score in JEE Main April.
How to Improve Score in JEE Main Second Attempt?
Here are the tips to improve your score in JEE Main second attempt.
- Make sure your JEE Main syllabus is complete.
- Analyse JEE Main January paper for your mistakes and keep a note of them.
- Work on your silly mistakes (if made) to improve the accuracy.
- Give maximum focus to questions and the topics where you faced problem in the exam.
- Improve concepts and the way of solving problems.
- Keep giving online mock tests.
- Solve the past JEE Main papers like practice tests.
- Learn how to remain calm in tough situations.
Related Post : Strategy to Improve Score in JEE Main April Exam