How to know if I am intelligent enough to cope with coaching and NEET preparation?
Every year, many students crack NEET. What makes them different from those who miss out on clearing the exam? Usually we answer this question by talking about the talent of students. She must be the smartest student in the class. She’s intelligent than everyone else. He is a brilliant student.
Talent is overrated. The talent and intelligence don’t play nearly as big of a role as you might think in cracking NEET. What makes a bigger impact than talent or intelligence? It’s Mental toughness.
Your mental toughness plays a more important role than anything else when it comes to achieving your goals. That’s good news because you can’t do much about the genes you were born with, but you can do a lot to develop mental toughness.
- Be consistent. Don’t miss study schedules, homework or assignments.
- Take Actions. Be clear about what you’re going after. You can’t magically think your way to becoming mentally tough, you prove it to yourself by doing something in real life.
- Focus on small goals. Start with the basics and small steps and consistently follow your goals day by day.
- Build the right habits that allow you to stick to a study schedule and overcome challenges and distractions over and over and over again.
- The grit and perseverance can help you to crack NEET, regardless of the talent you were born with.
- Give more effort, pushing yourself past your physical and mental limitations and refusing to make excuses.
Coaching makes the NEET preparation easy. The teachers will not just help you to follow the right path to crack NEET but clear all your doubts whether it’s subject specific or developing mental strength.
Hope it helps.
Also check out the below posts :
Thank you so much… appreciating your help… I will try my best.