How do I make a timetable for NEET exam from October to score 600+?
Tips to make a timetable for NEET exam from October to score 600+.
- Make a list of topics and chapters remaining (class 12 and 11) and create a study schedule to complete the syllabus till April. Follow the timetable sincerely.
- Study and learn maximum when you’re most alert. Study analytical subjects when you’re fresh, after 6-7 hours of sleep. Always revise important points, MCQs before sleeping.
- Take small breaks after 50–60 minutes of study to improve your productivity.
- Give time to all the subjects. Don’t read from too many books or study materials. Quality over quantity matters. NCERT + NEET previous years papers are absolute must.
- Clear all your pending doubts in important topics. It’s not a good practice to ignore any topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have a general idea about every chapter.
- Join an online course and test series for NEET to learn tricks for maximizing your score.
- Time management is the key. You should devote enough time to each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In the exam, attempt that subject first in which you are most comfortable.
- Avoid silly mistakes, first in mock tests and then on the exam day.
- Stay positive and give your best effort. Don’t think about the result.
Related Post : Study Strategy to Get 600+ in NEET Exam
Hope it helps.